We may collect personal information such as your name, date of birth and email address when you use some services. All such information will be collected by lawful and fair means, in accordance with the following collection purpose. We do not collect or use personal information relating to race, ethnicity, ancestry, family, permanent address, religion, political opinion and union membership.
The purpose for which we collect or use personal information is as follows.
・ Providing information on shipping of products of a company or a third party who jointly sells products or services with us or an affiliate company who offers a present campaign jointly with us, providing information on goods / services or present campaign information For
・ To conduct surveys and studies for the purpose of development and improvement of services or products of our company and our affiliated companies
・ To create statistical data on services or products of our company and our affiliated companies
・ To provide information on vacancies of our company and our affiliated companies
・ Others to conduct surveys and studies for the purpose of formulating and improving our management policy or sales strategy
1. We do not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent, except in cases 2 or 3 below.
2. We may share personal information as follows:
(1) Joint users: A third party who jointly sells products or services with us, or a business partner who develops goods or an affiliate that jointly offers and campaigns with us
(2) Items of personal data used jointly
· Address (including zip code)
· Email address
· phone number
· FAX number
· Office name
· Our customer number
(3) Purpose of joint use
To provide information on shipping of products of our company and our affiliates, information on products / services or campaign information
To conduct surveys and studies for the purpose of developing and improving services or products of our company and our affiliated companies
To create statistical data on the services or products of our company and our affiliates
To provide vacancies for us and our affiliates
In order to conduct surveys and studies for the purpose of formulating and improving our management policy or sales strategy
(4) Person in charge of managing personal information to be shared: Kaiho Industry Co., Ltd.
3. We may disclose personal information to third parties in the following cases.
(1) Where disclosure of information is required by law
(2) When we judge that it is necessary to protect human life, body or property
(3) In the case where we determine that it is particularly necessary for the public authorities to cooperate with the governmental agencies or local public organizations or those who have been commissioned to carry out the affairs prescribed by the law.
(4) When we judge that it is necessary to secure the rights of the customer or our company
(5) When consigning the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for business execution
1. The customer can make the following request by the procedure of our company.
(1) Confirm that the personal information held by our company is not incorrect information
(2) Correct or delete personal information held by our company if it is incorrect
2. If we decide whether or not to correct or delete personal information in the preceding paragraph (2), we will notify the customer without delay.
3. If you would like to make these requests, please contact:
Contact: Seiho Industry Co., Ltd. Personal Information Manager
Phone: 0120-814821 Mon-Sat: 8: 30-17: 30 / day, except public holidays and our designated date.
We have taken reasonable and strict security measures against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage due to unfair access to personal information, but we can not blame the company for the following reasons. Please note that we are not responsible for loss, destruction, alteration, leak, etc. of personal information caused by
(1) When personal information is disclosed on the Internet in a form accessible to anyone
(2) When personal information is disclosed on websites other than our company
(3) When personal information leaks from the terminal used by the customer or when personal information leaks due to the use of the password in the management of the customer
(4) If the email address entered by the customer in the various application forms is incorrect (In the various application forms, the system will automatically distribute the application information to the registered email address in order to confirm the content to the customer. Therefore, even if the e-mail address is incorrect, application items will be delivered automatically to that e-mail address.)
1. When sending personal data, Web pages that use registration of personal information use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, which is used as a standard of confidentiality in the industry.
[Cooperation and request to customers]
If an email containing personal information is delivered on our site:
In these cases, an email containing the registered contents (personal information) will be delivered to the email address entered at the time of application.
Even if you make a mistake entering your email address, you will receive an email containing personal information in the email address.
Mostly it seems to be an error email, but if there is a wrong email address, the registered contents (including personal information) will be sent to that email address, and personal information may be leaked.
Please be careful when entering your email address.
· Auto-delivered e-mail to confirm registration contents when subscribed to e-mail magazine
· E-mail automatically distributed to confirm registration contents when applied for present campaign
· E-mail automatically distributed to confirm the application contents when the application form is made
· Delivery notification email delivered when material is delivered
All content and works on this site are provided for your own personal use. Rental and second-hand sales transactions, auctions, and other purposes require the permission of the copyright holder.
It is strictly prohibited by law to transmit to the public all or part of the work on this site, such as copying, modification, provision on the Internet, etc. without the permission of the copyright holder.
If you have a request to re-deliver content etc. on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refrain from making inquiries by phone.
After reading the purpose etc., we will reply by e-mail.
About Link If you would like to link to our site, please let us know. email@example.com
In addition, it is good to introduce our site in magazines, e-mail magazines, and other media, but please do not only introduce them in a manner that is different from our management purpose.
Even in the sense of avoiding the subsequent trouble, please let me know as above.